Monday, November 17, 2014

Winter Whites For The Holidays

My favorite way to decorate for the holidays is playing up the all white theme. I'm always looking for new ways to decorate my home with anything white for the holidays be it on my mantle, my Christmas tree, candles, and table spreads. There is something so clean, crisp, but mostly modern and chic about it that some how could easily come off as stark if done poorly, but extremely warm and inviting if done well.

With the collaboration of Stylist, Gabby Norton of 'Cause We Can Events, photographer Jeannie Mutrais, dishes from Dish Wish Events, and myself with flowers from Brie's Honeybees & Flowers, we put together some ideas for the holidays coming up that are white, chic, and a bit modern, but I think very inviting.











No comments:

Post a Comment