Monday, May 2, 2016

Tea Inspired Wedding: 100 Layer Cake Feature



I am just now getting a chance to share the photos of the shoot I styled and did florals for that was featured on 100 Layer Cake recently. I'm a huge tea drinker, and I was inspired to design a shoot revolving around the idea of high tea. 

I chose the china I wanted to use first, and revolved the colors and details around that. With a beautiful floral print, I had Macaroons hand painted with the same floral pattern. I also sent the china pattern to the invitation designer, who was able to pull inspiration for her paintings and table number as well. 

I wanted all of the makings for a unique wedding inspiration that delighted in small vignettes. The tea bar with traditional loose leaf tea selections and a hand painted menu also inspired by the florals of the china, tied in all the elements in a beautiful blend. I wanted soft blush details throughout the florals and linens, and a classic lace adorned dress that kept the theme soft, southern, and sweet. Everything about this shoot feels fresh and ready for spring in an organic, effortless way.

Vendors:

Photos: Sara Weir www.saraweirphoto.com @saramweir
Florals + styling: Brie’s Honeybees & Flowers www.brieshoneybeesandflowers.com @briewalter
Model: Kelsey Paz @piecebypaz www.piecebypaz.com
Hair and Make up: Katharine Sanchez @beautybykat www.beauty-by-kat.com
Calligraphy: @inloftcalligraphy In Loft Calligraphy https://www.etsy.com/shop/inLoftCalligraphy 
Dress: Saint Isabel Bridal @saintisabelbridal www.saintisabelbridal.com 
Linens: La Tavola Linens www.latavolalinen.com @latavolalinen 
Ring: Sofia Kamen @sofiakamen
Macarons: The French Confection Co @thefrenchconfectionco www.thefrenchconfectionco.com 















































No comments:

Post a Comment